Like all other Jio apps, JioPlay is also highly popular. If you’re dreaming that how cool it would have been if you were able to experience it on PC and laptop, then let me tell you, the dream has come true.
Yes, you can easily enjoy the very same thing on larger screens. Downloading JioPlay for laptop and PC doesn’t ask for investing huge time either.
Today, I will explain the process as simple as it is. However downloading this app (pretty much like other apps only) will consume time if your internet connection is weak, or the speed is slow.
If everything is normal, then you can download it before finishing your coffee.
Now, let me reveal the process!
JioPlay Download: PC/Laptop Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP
For downloading and installing JioPlay on your PC’s local drive, you have to download an extra app or two. So, make sure the internet connection is up to the mark.
Downloading Nox App Player
- Connect your PC/laptop to the internet, and launch any web browser. Then type Nox App Player on the address bar. Find out the real website and then install from them.
- The Nox App Player is nothing but a specially optimized Android Emulator for games and most importantly, it doesn’t overburden system resources. As a result, you get higher FPS if you’re using this one over other successful Android emulators out there.
- Run the installer once the downloading is done and select a place where you want to install it. After clicking OK, the installation is completed.
Installing JioPlay on PC/laptop
- For launching Nox App Player, click on its icon on your screen. You’ get instructions for using Nox App Player in the appropriate way. For enjoying it better, just read those instructions.
- Now what you come across is familiar-looking Android interface. Search for the Play Store, and click on its icon.
- You’ll be asked for your Google email account (it’s only for once). Now get past the login process, and now your familiar Google Play Store will be visible.
- Here you have to find JioPlay App and install it.
- Provide your Jio account details after the installation is over.
Now, you’ve accessed JioPlay on your PC/laptop, and regardless of your smartphone’s screen quality, you can enjoy features of JioPlay, I repeat, on a bigger screen. The only condition is that your Window device must have a dual processor for multitasking and 4 GB Ram or higher.