If you are a JioCinema user, then I am sure that you are addicted to it. The pleasure of enjoying JioCinema features goes double on a big screen of your PC/laptop. But wait, do you really know how to enjoy JioCinema app on your PC/laptop?
I’m here for explaining you how to download this app on your PC for even better movie experience. You’ll be delighted to know that the whole method consists of only a few straightforward steps.
If you have a PC/Laptop that is working perfectly, and a high-speed internet connection, then you’re close to achieving a next-level movie viewing experience.
Let us move on!
JioCinema Download: PC/Laptop Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP
The process is divided into 2 parts. In the first part, we will arrange Bluestacks Android Emulator, and further, we’ll move to the main process of installing the JioCinema app.
Installing Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Open your desired browser and type BlueStacks on its address bar. Find the official download site.
- Download and install BlueStacks installer. After that, select where you want this app to install.
- Launch the Bluestacks app.
The main JioCinema Installing process
- After opening BlueStacks app, you’ll come across a brief instruction manual guiding you regarding using this app if you’re running Android emulator the first time. You can go through it once.
- Now open Google Play Store app. Here one-time sign-in is needed with your gmail account.
- If you’ve completed the sign-in process, then search for the JioCinema on the search bar on Play Store.
- Press the INSTALL button when you find the app and let it install successfully on your laptop/PC.
- After that, log in your Jio account after opening the JioCinema app.
JioCinema official website
You can use your web browser, visit JioCinema website, and enjoy watching all the JioCinema content. Browsing this page will give you the same content that you get on Android app version. So, visiting JioCinema official website is also a smart choice. Due to such high convenience, only Jio Network is standing the tallest among Indian Telecom companies.
I will conclude by mentioning that 4GB RAM and a dual-core processor are the least limit requirements that your system should have for carrying out the JioCinema app installing process mentioned above.